Is FIXED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIXED in various dictionaries:
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- verb - cause to be firmly attached
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - take vengeance on or get even
- verb - set or place definitely
- verb - kill, preserve, and harden (tissue) in order to prepare for microscopic study
- verb - make fixed, stable or stationary
- verb - make infertile
- verb - influence an event or its outcome by illegal means
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- adj - (of a number) having a fixed and unchanging value
- adj - fixed and unmoving
- adj - securely placed or fastened or set
- adj - incapable of being changed or moved or undone
- Firmly in position; stationary.
- Determined; established; set: at a fixed time; a fixed price.
- Not subject to change or variation; constant: pensioners on a fixed income.
- Not readily evaporating; nonvolatile.
- Being in a stable, combined form: fixed nitrogen.
- Firmly, often dogmatically held: fixed notions.
- Supplied, especially with funds or needs.
- Illegally prearranged as to outcome: a fixed election.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 5 letters in FIXED: D E F I X
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIXED, to go: FIXED?
Rearrange the letters in FIXED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIXED
What's nearby FIXED
Lookup in Wiki for FIXED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIXED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIXED"