Is FISHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FISHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills
- noun - the flesh of fish used as food
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- noun - the twelfth sign of the zodiac
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
- verb - to catch or try to catch fish (cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates)
There are 6 letters in FISHES: E F H I S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FISHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of FISHES, to go: FISHES?
Rearrange the letters in FISHES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FISHES
What's nearby FISHES
Lookup in Wiki for FISHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FISHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FISHES"