Is FIRING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIRING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy
- noun - the act of discharging a gun
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - start firing a weapon
- verb - cause to go off
- verb - bake in a kiln so as to harden
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - go off or discharge
- verb - drive out or away by or as if by fire
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - destroy by fire
- verb - provide with fuel
- The process of applying fire or heat, as in the hardening or glazing of ceramics.
- Fuel for fires.
- noun - the process of maturing ceramic products by heat
There are 6 letters in FIRING: F G I I N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIRING, to go: FIRING?
Rearrange the letters in FIRING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIRING
What's nearby FIRING
Lookup in Wiki for FIRING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIRING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIRING"