Is FINISHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINISHED in various dictionaries:
- verb - come or bring to a finish or an end
- verb - finally be or do something
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - provide with a finish
- verb - finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table
- verb - cause to finish a relationship with somebody
- adj - (of materials or goods) brought to the desired final state
- adj - ended or brought to an end
- adj - (of skills or the products of skills) brought to or having the greatest excellence
- adj - having a surface coating or finish applied
- adj - brought to ruin
- Highly accomplished or skilled; polished: a finished artist.
- Exhibiting a high degree of skill or polish: an essay that was a finished piece of work.
- verb - to bring to an end
There are 8 letters in FINISHED: D E F H I I N S
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINISHED, to go: FINISHED?
Rearrange the letters in FINISHED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FINISHED
6 letters out of FINISHED
5 letters out of FINISHED
4 letters out of FINISHED
3 letters out of FINISHED
2 letters out of FINISHED
Contextual use of FINISHED
What's nearby FINISHED
Lookup in Wiki for FINISHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINISHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINISHED"