Is FINESSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FINESSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - subtly skillful handling of a situation
- Refinement and delicacy of performance, execution, or artisanship.
- Skillful, subtle handling of a situation; tactful, diplomatic maneuvering.
- The playing of a card in a suit in which one holds a nonsequential higher card, either to induce an opponent to play an intermediate card that one’s partner can then top or to win the trick economically.
- A stratagem in which one appears to decline an advantage.
- To accomplish by the use of finesse.
- To handle with a deceptive or evasive strategy.
- To play (a card) as a finesse.
- To use finesse.
- To make a finesse in cards.
- verb - to bring about by adroit maneuvering
There are 7 letters in FINESSE: E E F I N S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FINESSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FINESSE, to go: FINESSE?
Rearrange the letters in FINESSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FINESSE
6 letters out of FINESSE
5 letters out of FINESSE
4 letters out of FINESSE
3 letters out of FINESSE
2 letters out of FINESSE
Contextual use of FINESSE
What's nearby FINESSE
Lookup in Wiki for FINESSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FINESSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FINESSE"