Is FILLETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILLETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- noun - a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- noun - a bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus
- noun - a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- noun - fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
- verb - decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- verb - cut into filets
- verb - to cut boneless slices from
There are 7 letters in FILLETS: E F I L L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILLETS, to go: FILLETS?
Rearrange the letters in FILLETS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FILLETS
6 letters out of FILLETS
5 letters out of FILLETS
4 letters out of FILLETS
3 letters out of FILLETS
2 letters out of FILLETS
Contextual use of FILLETS
What's nearby FILLETS
Lookup in Wiki for FILLETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILLETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILLETS"