Is FILAMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FILAMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
- noun - the stalk of a stamen
- noun - a threadlike structure (as a chainlike series of cells)
- noun - a thin wire (usually tungsten) that is heated white hot by the passage of an electric current
- A fine or thinly spun thread, fiber, or wire.
- The stalk that bears the anther in a stamen.
- A chainlike series of cells, as in many algae.
- A fine wire heated electrically to incandescence in an electric lamp.
- A high-resistance wire or ribbon forming the cathode in some thermionic tubes.
- noun - a very thin thread or threadlike structure
There are 8 letters in FILAMENT: A E F I L M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FILAMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FILAMENT, to go: FILAMENT?
Rearrange the letters in FILAMENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FILAMENT
7 letters out of FILAMENT
6 letters out of FILAMENT
5 letters out of FILAMENT
4 letters out of FILAMENT
3 letters out of FILAMENT
2 letters out of FILAMENT
Contextual use of FILAMENT
What's nearby FILAMENT
Lookup in Wiki for FILAMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FILAMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FILAMENT"