Is FIFTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIFTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- noun - position five in a countable series of things
- noun - one part in five equal parts
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- adj - coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
- The ordinal number matching the number five in a series.
- One of five equal parts.
- One fifth of a gallon or four fifths of a quart of liquor.
- An interval encompassing five diatonic tones, such as C, D, E, F, and G.
- The harmonic combination of the two tones constituting the extremities of such an interval.
- The dominant in a given key or tonality.
- noun - one of five equal parts
There are 5 letters in FIFTH: F F H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIFTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIFTH, to go: FIFTH?
Rearrange the letters in FIFTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIFTH
What's nearby FIFTH
Lookup in Wiki for FIFTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIFTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIFTH"