Is FIBULA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIBULA in various dictionaries:
- noun - the outer and thinner of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- The outer and narrower of two bones of the human lower leg, extending from the knee to the ankle.
- The corresponding bone in the hind leg of an animal.
- An often ornamented clasp or brooch used in ancient Greece and Rome to fasten clothing.
- adj - a bone of the leg [n -LAE or -LAS] : FIBULAR
There are 6 letters in FIBULA: A B F I L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBULA
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIBULA, to go: FIBULA?
Rearrange the letters in FIBULA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIBULA
What's nearby FIBULA
Lookup in Wiki for FIBULA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIBULA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIBULA"