Is FESTOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FESTOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a curtain of fabric draped and bound at intervals to form graceful curves
- noun - an embellishment consisting of a decorative representation of a string of flowers suspended between two points
- noun - flower chains suspended in curves between points as a decoration
- verb - decorate with strings of flowers
- A string or garland, as of leaves or flowers, suspended in a loop or curve between two points.
- A representation of such a string or garland, as in painting or sculpture.
- To decorate with or as if with festoons; hang festoons on.
- To form or make into festoons.
- verb - to hang decorative chains or strips on
There are 7 letters in FESTOON: E F N O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FESTOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of FESTOON, to go: FESTOON?
Rearrange the letters in FESTOON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FESTOON
6 letters out of FESTOON
5 letters out of FESTOON
4 letters out of FESTOON
3 letters out of FESTOON
2 letters out of FESTOON
Contextual use of FESTOON
What's nearby FESTOON
Lookup in Wiki for FESTOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FESTOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FESTOON"