Is FESTIVAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FESTIVAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration
- noun - an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place)
- An occasion for feasting or celebration, especially a day or time of religious significance that recurs at regular intervals.
- An often regularly recurring program of cultural performances, exhibitions, or competitions: a film festival; a high-school music festival.
- Of, relating to, or suitable for a feast or festival; festive.
- noun - a day or time of celebration
There are 8 letters in FESTIVAL: A E F I L S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FESTIVAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FESTIVAL, to go: FESTIVAL?
Rearrange the letters in FESTIVAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FESTIVAL
7 letters out of FESTIVAL
6 letters out of FESTIVAL
5 letters out of FESTIVAL
4 letters out of FESTIVAL
3 letters out of FESTIVAL
2 letters out of FESTIVAL
Contextual use of FESTIVAL
What's nearby FESTIVAL
Lookup in Wiki for FESTIVAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FESTIVAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FESTIVAL"