Is FENNEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FENNEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs having edible seeds and leaves and stems
- noun - aromatic bulbous stem base eaten cooked or raw in salads
- noun - leaves used for seasoning
- noun - fennel seeds are ground and used as a spice or as an ingredient of a spice mixture
- A Eurasian plant (Foeniculum vulgare) having pinnate leaves, clusters of small yellow flowers grouped in umbels, and aromatic seeds used as flavoring.
- The edible seeds or stalks of this plant.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in FENNEL: E E F L N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FENNEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FENNEL, to go: FENNEL?
Rearrange the letters in FENNEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FENNEL
What's nearby FENNEL
Lookup in Wiki for FENNEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FENNEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FENNEL"