Is FENCING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FENCING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- noun - material for building fences
- noun - the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- verb - enclose with a fence
- verb - receive stolen goods
- verb - fight with fencing swords
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- verb - have an argument about something
- The art or sport of using a foil, an épée, or a saber in attack and defense.
- Skillful repartee, especially as a defense against having to give direct answers.
- Material, such as wire, stakes, and rails, used in the construction of fences.
- A barrier or an enclosure of fences.
- noun - the art of using a sword in attack and defense
There are 7 letters in FENCING: C E F G I N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FENCING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FENCING, to go: FENCING?
Rearrange the letters in FENCING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FENCING
What's nearby FENCING
Lookup in Wiki for FENCING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FENCING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FENCING"