Is FELLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FELLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a boy or man
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a person who is member of one's class or profession
- noun - one of a pair
- noun - a member of a learned society
- noun - an informal form of address for a man
- noun - a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
- A man or boy.
- A boyfriend.
- A comrade or an associate.
- A person of equal rank, position, or background; a peer.
- One of a pair; a mate: found the lost shoe and its fellow.
- F, F.
- F, F.
- F, F.
- An incorporated senior member of certain colleges and universities.
- A member of the governing body of certain colleges and universities.
- Being of the same kind, group, occupation, society, or locality; having in common certain characteristics or interests: fellow workers.
- verb - to produce an equal to
There are 6 letters in FELLOW: E F L L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of FELLOW, to go: FELLOW?
Rearrange the letters in FELLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FELLOW
What's nearby FELLOW
Lookup in Wiki for FELLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FELLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FELLOW"