Is FEATHERWEIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEATHERWEIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 126 pounds
- noun - weighs 126-139 pounds
- noun - a professional boxer who weighs between 123 and 126 pounds
- A professional boxer weighing more than 118 and not more than 126 pounds (approximately 53.
- A contestant in various other sports in a similar weight class.
- A person or thing of little weight or size.
- An insignificant person: a political featherweight.
- Of or relating to featherweights.
- Unimportant; trivial: featherweight political issues.
There are 13 letters in FEATHERWEIGHT: A E E E F G H H I R T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATHERWEIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEATHERWEIGHT, to go: FEATHERWEIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in FEATHERWEIGHT and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
9 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
8 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
7 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
6 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
5 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
4 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
3 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
2 letters out of FEATHERWEIGHT
Contextual use of FEATHERWEIGHT
What's nearby FEATHERWEIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for FEATHERWEIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEATHERWEIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEATHERWEIGHT"