Is FEATHERED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEATHERED in various dictionaries:
- verb - join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- verb - cover or fit with feathers
- verb - turn the paddle
- verb - turn the oar, while rowing
- verb - grow feathers
- adj - adorned with feathers or plumes
- adj - having or covered with feathers
- Covered, provided, or adorned with feathers.
- Moving swiftly: feathered feet.
- Having the chords of propeller blades parallel to the line of flight.
- verb - to cover with feathers (horny structures that form the principal covering of birds)
There are 9 letters in FEATHERED: A D E E E F H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATHERED
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEATHERED, to go: FEATHERED?
Rearrange the letters in FEATHERED and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FEATHERED
8 letters out of FEATHERED
7 letters out of FEATHERED
6 letters out of FEATHERED
5 letters out of FEATHERED
4 letters out of FEATHERED
3 letters out of FEATHERED
2 letters out of FEATHERED
Contextual use of FEATHERED
What's nearby FEATHERED
Lookup in Wiki for FEATHERED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEATHERED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEATHERED"