Is FAVOUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAVOUR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of favorable regard
- noun - an inclination to approve
- noun - an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
- noun - souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- noun - an act of gracious kindness
- verb - treat gently or carefully
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- verb - promote over another
- verb - consider as the favorite
- verb - to regard with approval
There are 6 letters in FAVOUR: A F O R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVOUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAVOUR, to go: FAVOUR?
Rearrange the letters in FAVOUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAVOUR
What's nearby FAVOUR
Lookup in Wiki for FAVOUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAVOUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAVOUR"