Is FAVORITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAVORITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something regarded with special favor or liking
- noun - a special loved one
- noun - a competitor thought likely to win
- adj - appealing to the general public
- adj - preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- One that enjoys special favor or regard.
- One that is trusted, indulged, or preferred above all others, especially by a superior: a favorite of the monarch.
- Liked or preferred above all others; regarded with special favor.
- noun - a person or thing preferred above all others
There are 8 letters in FAVORITE: A E F I O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVORITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAVORITE, to go: FAVORITE?
Rearrange the letters in FAVORITE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FAVORITE
7 letters out of FAVORITE
6 letters out of FAVORITE
5 letters out of FAVORITE
4 letters out of FAVORITE
3 letters out of FAVORITE
2 letters out of FAVORITE
Contextual use of FAVORITE
What's nearby FAVORITE
Lookup in Wiki for FAVORITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAVORITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAVORITE"