Is FASCINATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FASCINATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- noun - a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- noun - the capacity to attract intense interest
- The capability of eliciting intense interest or of being very attractive.
- The state of being intensely interested or attracted: listened in fascination.
- An intensely interesting, attractive quality or trait.
There are 11 letters in FASCINATION: A A C F I I N N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FASCINATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of FASCINATION, to go: FASCINATION?
Rearrange the letters in FASCINATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of FASCINATION
10 letters out of FASCINATION
9 letters out of FASCINATION
8 letters out of FASCINATION
7 letters out of FASCINATION
6 letters out of FASCINATION
5 letters out of FASCINATION
4 letters out of FASCINATION
3 letters out of FASCINATION
2 letters out of FASCINATION
Contextual use of FASCINATION
What's nearby FASCINATION
Lookup in Wiki for FASCINATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FASCINATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FASCINATION"