Is FARTHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FARTHER in various dictionaries:
- adj - more distant in especially space or time
- adj - more distant in especially degree
- adv - to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense)
- adv - to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense)
- adv - to a considerable degree
- adv - at or to or from a great distance in space
- adv - at or to a certain point or degree
- adv - remote in time
- adv - to an advanced stage or point
- To or at a more distant or remote point: ran farther than the others.
- To or at a more advanced point or stage: I went no farther that day.
- A comparative of far.
- adv - at or to a great distance
There are 7 letters in FARTHER: A E F H R R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of FARTHER, to go: FARTHER?
Rearrange the letters in FARTHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FARTHER
6 letters out of FARTHER
5 letters out of FARTHER
4 letters out of FARTHER
3 letters out of FARTHER
2 letters out of FARTHER
Contextual use of FARTHER
What's nearby FARTHER
Lookup in Wiki for FARTHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FARTHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FARTHER"