Is FARMER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FARMER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who operates a farm
- noun - United States civil rights leader who in 1942 founded the Congress of Racial Equality (born in 1920)
- noun - an expert on cooking whose cookbook has undergone many editions (1857-1915)
- One who works on or operates a farm.
- One who has paid for the right to collect and retain certain revenues or profits.
- adj - to manage and cultivate as a farm (a tract of land devoted to agriculture) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FARMABLE
There are 6 letters in FARMER: A E F M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FARMER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FARMER, to go: FARMER?
Rearrange the letters in FARMER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FARMER
What's nearby FARMER
Lookup in Wiki for FARMER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FARMER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FARMER"