Is FAMILIAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAMILIAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- adj - well known or easily recognized
- adj - within normal everyday experience
- adj - (usually followed by `with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly
- adj - having mutual interests or affections
- Often encountered or seen; common.
- Having fair knowledge; acquainted: was familiar with those roads.
- Of established friendship; intimate: on familiar terms.
- Natural and unstudied; informal: lectured in a familiar style.
- Taking undue liberties; presumptuous: Students should not try to be familiar in their behavior toward an instructor.
- Domesticated; tame.
- A close friend or associate.
- An attendant spirit, often taking animal form.
- One who performs domestic service in the household of a high official.
- These adjectives describe relationships marked by intimacy.
- noun - a close friend or associate
There are 8 letters in FAMILIAR: A A F I I L M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAMILIAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAMILIAR, to go: FAMILIAR?
Rearrange the letters in FAMILIAR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FAMILIAR
7 letters out of FAMILIAR
5 letters out of FAMILIAR
4 letters out of FAMILIAR
3 letters out of FAMILIAR
2 letters out of FAMILIAR
Contextual use of FAMILIAR
What's nearby FAMILIAR
Lookup in Wiki for FAMILIAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAMILIAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAMILIAR"