Is FALSIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FALSIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - prove false
- verb - falsify knowingly
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- To state untruthfully; misrepresent.
- To make false by altering or adding to: falsify testimony.
- To counterfeit; forge: falsify a visa.
- To make untrue statements; lie.
- verb - to represent falsely
There are 7 letters in FALSIFY: A F F I L S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of FALSIFY, to go: FALSIFY?
Rearrange the letters in FALSIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FALSIFY
6 letters out of FALSIFY
5 letters out of FALSIFY
4 letters out of FALSIFY
3 letters out of FALSIFY
2 letters out of FALSIFY
Contextual use of FALSIFY
What's nearby FALSIFY
Lookup in Wiki for FALSIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FALSIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FALSIFY"