Is FAITH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAITH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - an institution to express belief in a divine power
- noun - loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person
- Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, an idea, or a thing.
- Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
- Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one’s supporters.
- The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God’s will.
- The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
- A set of principles or beliefs.
- verb - to believe or trust
There are 5 letters in FAITH: A F H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAITH
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAITH, to go: FAITH?
Rearrange the letters in FAITH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAITH
What's nearby FAITH
Lookup in Wiki for FAITH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAITH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAITH"