Is FAILURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAILURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an act that fails
- noun - an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose
- noun - lack of success
- noun - a person with a record of failing
- noun - an unexpected omission
- noun - inability to discharge all your debts as they come due
- noun - loss of ability to function normally
- The condition or fact of not achieving the desired end or ends: the failure of an experiment.
- One that fails: a failure at one’s career.
- The condition or fact of being insufficient or falling short: a crop failure.
- A cessation of proper functioning or performance: a power failure.
- Nonperformance of what is requested or expected; omission: failure to report a change of address.
- The act or fact of failing to pass a course, a test, or an assignment.
- A decline in strength or effectiveness.
- The act or fact of becoming bankrupt or insolvent.
- noun - the act of failing
There are 7 letters in FAILURE: A E F I L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAILURE, to go: FAILURE?
Rearrange the letters in FAILURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FAILURE
6 letters out of FAILURE
5 letters out of FAILURE
4 letters out of FAILURE
3 letters out of FAILURE
2 letters out of FAILURE
Contextual use of FAILURE
What's nearby FAILURE
Lookup in Wiki for FAILURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAILURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAILURE"