Is FABRIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FABRIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- noun - the underlying structure
- A cloth produced especially by knitting, weaving, or felting fibers.
- The texture or quality of such cloth.
- A complex underlying structure: destroyed the very fabric of the ancient abbey during wartime bombing; needs to protect the fabric of civilized society.
- A method or style of construction.
- A structural material, such as masonry or timber.
- A physical structure; a building.
- noun - a woven, felted, or knitted material
There are 6 letters in FABRIC: A B C F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FABRIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of FABRIC, to go: FABRIC?
Rearrange the letters in FABRIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FABRIC
What's nearby FABRIC
Lookup in Wiki for FABRIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FABRIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FABRIC"