Is EYELET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EYELET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord or hook or bar
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- A small hole or perforation, usually rimmed with metal, cord, fabric, or leather, used for fastening with a cord or hook.
- A metal ring designed to reinforce such a hole; a grommet.
- A small hole edged with embroidered stitches as part of a design.
- A peephole.
- A small eye.
- verb - to make a small hole in
There are 6 letters in EYELET: E E E L T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EYELET
To search all scrabble anagrams of EYELET, to go: EYELET?
Rearrange the letters in EYELET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EYELET
What's nearby EYELET
Lookup in Wiki for EYELET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EYELET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EYELET"