Is EXTENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the point or degree to which something extends
- noun - the distance or area or volume over which something extends
- The range, magnitude, or distance over which a thing extends: landowners unaware of the extent of their own holdings.
- The degree to which a thing extends: prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- An extensive space or area: an extent of desert.
- A writ allowing a creditor to assume temporary ownership of a debtor’s property.
- In Great Britain, a writ allowing a creditor to seize a debtor’s property temporarily.
- The seizure in execution of such a writ.
- An assessment or a valuation, as of land in Britain, especially for taxation.
- noun - the range over which something extends
There are 6 letters in EXTENT: E E N T T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTENT, to go: EXTENT?
Rearrange the letters in EXTENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXTENT
What's nearby EXTENT
Lookup in Wiki for EXTENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTENT"