Is EXTENSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTENSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt
- noun - act of expanding in scope
- noun - the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- noun - an educational opportunity provided by colleges and universities to people who are not enrolled as regular students
- noun - act of stretching or straightening out a flexed limb
- noun - a string of characters beginning with a period and followed by one or more letters
- noun - the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the ability to raise the working leg high in the air
- noun - amount or degree or range to which something extends
- noun - an additional telephone set that is connected to the same telephone line
- noun - an addition to the length of something
- noun - an addition that extends a main building
- The act of extending or the condition of being extended.
- The amount, degree, or range to which something extends or can extend: The wire has an extension of 50 feet.
- The act of straightening or extending a limb.
- The position assumed by an extended limb.
- The application of traction to a fractured or dislocated limb to restore the normal position.
- An addition that increases the area, influence, operation, or contents of something: an extension for the vacuum cleaner; built a new extension onto the hospital wing.
- An additional telephone connected to a main line.
- An allowance of extra time, especially for the repayment of a debt.
- The period of this extra time: three months’ extension on the loan.
- The property of an object by which it occupies space.
- A program in a university, college, or school that offers instruction, as by television or correspondence, to persons unable to attend at the usual time or in the usual place.
- The class of objects designated by a specific term or concept; denotation.
- A set that includes a given and similar set as a subset.
There are 9 letters in EXTENSION: E E I N N O S T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTENSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTENSION, to go: EXTENSION?
Rearrange the letters in EXTENSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXTENSION
7 letters out of EXTENSION
6 letters out of EXTENSION
5 letters out of EXTENSION
4 letters out of EXTENSION
3 letters out of EXTENSION
2 letters out of EXTENSION
Contextual use of EXTENSION
What's nearby EXTENSION
Lookup in Wiki for EXTENSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTENSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTENSION"