Is EXTEMPORANEOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTEMPORANEOUS in various dictionaries:
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- Carried out or performed with little or no preparation; impromptu: an extemporaneous piano recital.
- Prepared in advance but delivered without notes or text: an extemporaneous speech.
- Skilled at or given to unrehearsed speech or performance: an accomplished extemporaneous speaker.
- These adjectives mean spoken, performed, done, or composed with little or no preparation or forethought.
There are 14 letters in EXTEMPORANEOUS: A E E E M N O O P R S T U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTEMPORANEOUS, to go: EXTEMPORANEOUS?
Rearrange the letters in EXTEMPORANEOUS and see some winning combinations
14 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
11 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
10 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
9 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
8 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
7 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
6 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
5 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
4 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
3 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
2 letters out of EXTEMPORANEOUS
Contextual use of EXTEMPORANEOUS
What's nearby EXTEMPORANEOUS
Lookup in Wiki for EXTEMPORANEOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTEMPORANEOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTEMPORANEOUS"