Is EXPRESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPRESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feelings expressed on a person's face
- noun - expression without words
- noun - the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions
- noun - a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
- noun - the style of expressing yourself
- noun - a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- noun - (genetics) the process of expressing a gene
- noun - a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit
- noun - the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing
- The act of expressing, conveying, or representing in words, art, music, or movement; a manifestation: an expression of rural values.
- Something that expresses or communicates: Let this plaque serve as an expression of our esteem.
- An operation or a quantity stated in symbolic form, such as x, y2, or x + y.
- The manner in which one expresses oneself, especially in speaking, depicting, or performing.
- A particular word or phrase: “an old Yankee expression... ‘Stand up and be counted’” (Charles Kuralt).
- The outward manifestation of a mood or a disposition: My tears are an expression of my grief.
- A facial aspect or a look that conveys a special feeling: an expression of scorn.
- The act of pressing or squeezing out.
- The act or process of expressing a gene.
There are 10 letters in EXPRESSION: E E I N O P R S S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPRESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPRESSION, to go: EXPRESSION?
Rearrange the letters in EXPRESSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EXPRESSION
9 letters out of EXPRESSION
8 letters out of EXPRESSION
7 letters out of EXPRESSION
6 letters out of EXPRESSION
5 letters out of EXPRESSION
4 letters out of EXPRESSION
3 letters out of EXPRESSION
2 letters out of EXPRESSION
Contextual use of EXPRESSION
What's nearby EXPRESSION
Lookup in Wiki for EXPRESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPRESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPRESSION"