Is EXPRESSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPRESSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- noun - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- noun - rapid transport of goods
- verb - give expression to
- verb - articulate
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- verb - manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait)
- verb - obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- verb - send by rapid transport or special messenger service
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 9 letters in EXPRESSES: E E E P R S S S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPRESSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPRESSES, to go: EXPRESSES?
Rearrange the letters in EXPRESSES and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXPRESSES
7 letters out of EXPRESSES
6 letters out of EXPRESSES
5 letters out of EXPRESSES
4 letters out of EXPRESSES
3 letters out of EXPRESSES
2 letters out of EXPRESSES
Contextual use of EXPRESSES
What's nearby EXPRESSES
Lookup in Wiki for EXPRESSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPRESSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPRESSES"