Is EXPRESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPRESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- noun - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- noun - rapid transport of goods
- verb - give expression to
- verb - articulate
- verb - serve as a means for expressing something
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- verb - manifest the effects of (a gene or genetic trait)
- verb - obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- verb - send by rapid transport or special messenger service
- adj - not tacit or implied
- adj - without unnecessary stops
- adv - by express
- To set forth in words; state.
- To manifest or communicate, as by a gesture; show.
- To make known the feelings or opinions of (oneself), as by statement or art.
- To convey or suggest a representation of; depict: The painting expresses the rage of war victims.
- To represent by a sign or a symbol; symbolize: express a fraction as a decimal.
- To squeeze or press out, as juice from an orange.
- To send by special messenger or rapid transport: express a package to Los Angeles.
- To cause (itself) to produce an effect or a phenotype.
- To manifest the effects of (a gene): Half of the people who inherit the gene express it.
- To manifest (a genetic trait): All the mice in the study expressed the defect.
- See Synonyms at explicit.
- Particular; specific: an express plan.
- Sent out with or moving at high speed.
- Direct, rapid, and usually nonstop: express delivery of packages; an express bus.
- By express delivery or transport.
- A rapid, efficient system for the delivery of goods and mail.
- Goods and mail conveyed by such a system.
- A means of transport, such as a train, that travels rapidly and makes few or no stops before its destination.
- Chiefly British.
- A special messenger.
- A message delivered by special courier.
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 7 letters in EXPRESS: E E P R S S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPRESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPRESS, to go: EXPRESS?
Rearrange the letters in EXPRESS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXPRESS
6 letters out of EXPRESS
5 letters out of EXPRESS
4 letters out of EXPRESS
3 letters out of EXPRESS
2 letters out of EXPRESS
Contextual use of EXPRESS
What's nearby EXPRESS
Lookup in Wiki for EXPRESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPRESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPRESS"