Is EXPOSURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPOSURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - vulnerability to the elements
- noun - the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
- noun - the disclosure of something secret
- noun - aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
- noun - the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- noun - the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- noun - the act of exposing film to light
- noun - presentation to view in an open or public manner
- noun - abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- An act of subjecting or an instance of being subjected to an action or an influence: their first exposure to big city life.
- Appearance in public or in the mass media: an actor with much recent exposure in television.
- Revelation, especially of crime or guilt: exposure of graft in county government.
- The condition of being exposed, especially to severe weather or other forces of nature: was hospitalized for the effects of exposure.
- A position in relation to climatic or weather conditions or points of the compass: Our house has a southern exposure.
- The act of exposing sensitized photographic film or plate.
- A photographic plate or a piece of film so exposed.
- The amount of radiant energy needed to expose a photographic film.
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 8 letters in EXPOSURE: E E O P R S U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPOSURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPOSURE, to go: EXPOSURE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPOSURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EXPOSURE
7 letters out of EXPOSURE
6 letters out of EXPOSURE
5 letters out of EXPOSURE
4 letters out of EXPOSURE
3 letters out of EXPOSURE
2 letters out of EXPOSURE
Contextual use of EXPOSURE
What's nearby EXPOSURE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPOSURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPOSURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPOSURE"