Is EXPONENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPONENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
- noun - someone who expounds and interprets or explains
- noun - a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- One that expounds or interprets.
- One that speaks for, represents, or advocates: Our senator is an exponent of free trade.
- A number or symbol, as 3 in (x + y)3, placed to the right of and above another number, symbol, or expression, denoting the power to which that number, symbol, or expression is to be raised.
- verb - to explain in detail
There are 8 letters in EXPONENT: E E N N O P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPONENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPONENT, to go: EXPONENT?
Rearrange the letters in EXPONENT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EXPONENT
6 letters out of EXPONENT
5 letters out of EXPONENT
4 letters out of EXPONENT
3 letters out of EXPONENT
2 letters out of EXPONENT
Contextual use of EXPONENT
What's nearby EXPONENT
Lookup in Wiki for EXPONENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPONENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPONENT"