Is EXPLODE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPLODE in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- verb - burst outward, usually with noise
- verb - show a violent emotional reaction
- verb - be unleashed
- verb - destroy by exploding
- verb - cause to burst as a result of air pressure
- verb - drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
- verb - show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
- verb - burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- verb - increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner
- To release mechanical, chemical, or nuclear energy by the sudden production of gases in a confined space: The bomb exploded.
- To burst violently as a result of internal pressure.
- To shatter with a loud noise: I threw the vase on the floor and it exploded into tiny pieces.
- To burst forth or break out suddenly and often violently: My neighbor exploded in rage at the trespassers.
- To increase suddenly, sharply, and without control: The population level in this area has exploded during the past 12 years.
- To change state or appearance suddenly: Over the weekend the trees exploded with color.
- To hit a golf ball out of a sand trap with a shot that scatters the sand.
- To cause to release energy or burst violently and noisily: The children exploded three firecrackers.
- To show to be false or unreliable: explode a hypothesis.
- To hit (a golf ball) out of a sand trap with an explosive shot.
- verb - to blow up
There are 7 letters in EXPLODE: D E E L O P X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLODE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPLODE, to go: EXPLODE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPLODE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXPLODE
6 letters out of EXPLODE
5 letters out of EXPLODE
4 letters out of EXPLODE
3 letters out of EXPLODE
2 letters out of EXPLODE
Contextual use of EXPLODE
What's nearby EXPLODE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPLODE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPLODE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPLODE"