Is EXPLICIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPLICIT in various dictionaries:
- adj - precisely and clearly expressed or readily observable
- adj - in accordance with fact or the primary meaning of a term
- Fully and clearly expressed; leaving nothing implied.
- Fully and clearly defined or formulated: “generalizations that are powerful, precise, and explicit” (Frederick Turner).
- Forthright and unreserved in expression: They were explicit in their criticism.
- Readily observable: an explicit sign of trouble.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “entirely clear and unambiguous”: explicit statements; a categorical refusal; a definite answer; my express wishes; a specific purpose.
- noun - a statement formerly used at the close of a book
There are 8 letters in EXPLICIT: C E I I L P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLICIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPLICIT, to go: EXPLICIT?
Rearrange the letters in EXPLICIT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EXPLICIT
7 letters out of EXPLICIT
6 letters out of EXPLICIT
5 letters out of EXPLICIT
4 letters out of EXPLICIT
3 letters out of EXPLICIT
2 letters out of EXPLICIT
Contextual use of EXPLICIT
What's nearby EXPLICIT
Lookup in Wiki for EXPLICIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPLICIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPLICIT"