Is EXPLETIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPLETIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a word or phrase conveying no independent meaning but added to fill out a sentence or metrical line
- An exclamation or oath, especially one that is profane, vulgar, or obscene.
- A word or phrase that does not contribute any meaning but is added only to fill out a sentence or a metrical line.
- Added or inserted in order to fill out something, such as a sentence or a metrical line.
There are 9 letters in EXPLETIVE: E E E I L P T V X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLETIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPLETIVE, to go: EXPLETIVE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPLETIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXPLETIVE
6 letters out of EXPLETIVE
5 letters out of EXPLETIVE
4 letters out of EXPLETIVE
3 letters out of EXPLETIVE
2 letters out of EXPLETIVE
Contextual use of EXPLETIVE
What's nearby EXPLETIVE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPLETIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPLETIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPLETIVE"