Is EXPERIENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPERIENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities
- noun - the content of direct observation or participation in an event
- noun - an event as apprehended
- verb - go or live through
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - undergo
- The apprehension of an object, a thought, or an emotion through the senses or mind: a child’s first experience of snow.
- Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in wall and roof repair.
- The knowledge or skill so derived.
- An event or a series of events participated in or lived through.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to encounter or partake of personally”: experience happiness; suffer a loss; sustained an injury; tasted freedom; has undergone a religious conversion.
There are 10 letters in EXPERIENCE: C E E E E I N P R X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPERIENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPERIENCE, to go: EXPERIENCE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPERIENCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EXPERIENCE
7 letters out of EXPERIENCE
6 letters out of EXPERIENCE
5 letters out of EXPERIENCE
4 letters out of EXPERIENCE
3 letters out of EXPERIENCE
2 letters out of EXPERIENCE
Contextual use of EXPERIENCE
What's nearby EXPERIENCE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPERIENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPERIENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPERIENCE"