Is EXPEDITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPEDITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- noun - an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey organized for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - the property of being prompt and efficient
- A journey undertaken by a group of people with a definite objective: an expedition against the enemy stronghold; a scientific expedition to the South Pole.
- The group undertaking such a journey.
- Speed in performance; promptness.
There are 10 letters in EXPEDITION: D E E I I N O P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPEDITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPEDITION, to go: EXPEDITION?
Rearrange the letters in EXPEDITION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EXPEDITION
9 letters out of EXPEDITION
7 letters out of EXPEDITION
6 letters out of EXPEDITION
5 letters out of EXPEDITION
4 letters out of EXPEDITION
3 letters out of EXPEDITION
2 letters out of EXPEDITION
Contextual use of EXPEDITION
What's nearby EXPEDITION
Lookup in Wiki for EXPEDITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPEDITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPEDITION"