Is EXPECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPECT in various dictionaries:
- verb - regard something as probable or likely
- verb - consider obligatory
- verb - look forward to the probable occurrence of
- verb - consider reasonable or due
- verb - look forward to the birth of a child
- verb - be pregnant with
- To look forward to the probable occurrence or appearance of: expecting a telephone call; expects rain on Sunday.
- To consider reasonable or due: We expect an apology.
- To consider obligatory; require: The school expects its pupils to be on time.
- To presume; suppose.
- To look forward to the birth of one’s child.
- These verbs are related in various ways to the idea of looking ahead to something in the future.
There are 6 letters in EXPECT: C E E P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPECT, to go: EXPECT?
Rearrange the letters in EXPECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXPECT
What's nearby EXPECT
Lookup in Wiki for EXPECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPECT"