Is EXPANSIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXPANSIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - able or tending to expand or characterized by expansion
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - marked by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and delusions of grandeur
- adj - friendly and open and willing to talk
- Capable of expanding or tending to expand.
- Broad in size or extent; comprehensive: expansive police powers.
- Disposed to be open, communicative, and generous; outgoing: Wine made the guest expansive.
- Grand in scale: an expansive lifestyle.
- Marked by euphoria and delusions of grandeur.
There are 9 letters in EXPANSIVE: A E E I N P S V X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPANSIVE, to go: EXPANSIVE?
Rearrange the letters in EXPANSIVE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXPANSIVE
7 letters out of EXPANSIVE
6 letters out of EXPANSIVE
5 letters out of EXPANSIVE
4 letters out of EXPANSIVE
3 letters out of EXPANSIVE
2 letters out of EXPANSIVE
Contextual use of EXPANSIVE
What's nearby EXPANSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPANSIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXPANSIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXPANSIVE"