Is EXHIBIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXHIBIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- noun - something shown to the public
- verb - show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
- verb - to show, make visible or apparent
- verb - give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- To show outwardly; display: exhibited pleasure by smiling.
- To present for others to see: rolled up his sleeve to exhibit the scar.
- To give evidence or an instance of; demonstrate: young musicians eager to exhibit their talent; a plant that exhibits dimorphism.
- To submit (evidence or documents) in a court.
- To put something on public display.
- The act or an instance of exhibiting.
- Something exhibited: studied the dinosaur exhibits at the museum.
- A public showing; an exhibition: spent the afternoon at the space exhibit.
- Something, such as a document, formally introduced as evidence in court.
- verb - to present for public viewing
There are 7 letters in EXHIBIT: B E H I I T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXHIBIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXHIBIT, to go: EXHIBIT?
Rearrange the letters in EXHIBIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXHIBIT
What's nearby EXHIBIT
Lookup in Wiki for EXHIBIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXHIBIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXHIBIT"