Is EXECUTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXECUTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - putting a condemned person to death
- noun - the act of performing
- noun - (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
- noun - (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
- noun - a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
- noun - the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order
- noun - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- The act of executing something.
- The state of being executed.
- The manner, style, or result of performance: The plan was sound; its execution, faulty.
- The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty.
- The carrying into effect of a court judgment.
- A writ empowering an officer to enforce a judgment.
- Validation of a legal document by the performance of all necessary formalities.
- Effective, punitive, or destructive action.
There are 9 letters in EXECUTION: C E E I N O T U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXECUTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXECUTION, to go: EXECUTION?
Rearrange the letters in EXECUTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXECUTION
8 letters out of EXECUTION
7 letters out of EXECUTION
6 letters out of EXECUTION
5 letters out of EXECUTION
4 letters out of EXECUTION
3 letters out of EXECUTION
2 letters out of EXECUTION
Contextual use of EXECUTION
What's nearby EXECUTION
Lookup in Wiki for EXECUTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXECUTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXECUTION"