Is EXCITED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCITED in various dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- adj - in an aroused state
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
- Being in a state of excitement; emotionally aroused; stirred.
- Being at an energy level higher than the ground state.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of
There are 7 letters in EXCITED: C D E E I T X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCITED, to go: EXCITED?
Rearrange the letters in EXCITED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXCITED
6 letters out of EXCITED
5 letters out of EXCITED
4 letters out of EXCITED
3 letters out of EXCITED
2 letters out of EXCITED
Contextual use of EXCITED
What's nearby EXCITED
Lookup in Wiki for EXCITED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCITED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCITED"