Is EXCEPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCEPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate act of omission
- noun - an instance that does not conform to a rule or generalization
- noun - grounds for adverse criticism
- The act of excepting or the condition of being excepted; exclusion.
- One that is excepted, especially a case that does not conform to a rule or generalization.
- An objection or a criticism: opinions that are open to exception.
- A formal objection taken in the course of an action or a proceeding.
There are 9 letters in EXCEPTION: C E E I N O P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCEPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCEPTION, to go: EXCEPTION?
Rearrange the letters in EXCEPTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXCEPTION
7 letters out of EXCEPTION
6 letters out of EXCEPTION
5 letters out of EXCEPTION
4 letters out of EXCEPTION
3 letters out of EXCEPTION
2 letters out of EXCEPTION
Contextual use of EXCEPTION
What's nearby EXCEPTION
Lookup in Wiki for EXCEPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCEPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCEPTION"