Is EXAMPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXAMPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an item of information that is typical of a class or group
- noun - a representative form or pattern
- noun - something to be imitated
- noun - punishment intended as a warning to others
- noun - an occurrence of something
- noun - a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding
- One that is representative of a group as a whole: the squirrel, an example of a rodent; introduced each new word with examples of its use.
- One serving as a pattern of a specific kind: set a good example by arriving on time.
- A similar case that constitutes a model or precedent: a unique episode, without example in maritime history.
- A punishment given as a warning or deterrent.
- One that has been given such a punishment: made an example of the offender.
- Each of these nouns refers to what is representative of or serves to explain a larger group or class.
- verb - to show by representation
There are 7 letters in EXAMPLE: A E E L M P X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAMPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXAMPLE, to go: EXAMPLE?
Rearrange the letters in EXAMPLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXAMPLE
6 letters out of EXAMPLE
5 letters out of EXAMPLE
4 letters out of EXAMPLE
3 letters out of EXAMPLE
2 letters out of EXAMPLE
Contextual use of EXAMPLE
What's nearby EXAMPLE
Lookup in Wiki for EXAMPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXAMPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXAMPLE"