Is EXAMINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXAMINE in various dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - question closely
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- To observe carefully or critically; inspect: examined the room for clues.
- To study or analyze: examine a tissue sample under a microscope; examine the structure of a novel; examine one’s own motives.
- To test or check the condition or health of: examine a patient.
- To determine the qualifications, aptitude, or skills of by means of questions or exercises.
- See Synonyms at ask.
- verb - to look carefully at or over
There are 7 letters in EXAMINE: A E E I M N X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXAMINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXAMINE, to go: EXAMINE?
Rearrange the letters in EXAMINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXAMINE
6 letters out of EXAMINE
5 letters out of EXAMINE
4 letters out of EXAMINE
3 letters out of EXAMINE
2 letters out of EXAMINE
Contextual use of EXAMINE
What's nearby EXAMINE
Lookup in Wiki for EXAMINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXAMINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXAMINE"