Is EXALTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXALTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - praise, glorify, or honor
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - heighten or intensify
- verb - raise in rank, character, or status
- adj - of high moral or intellectual value
- Elevated in rank, character, or status.
- Lofty; sublime; noble: an exalted dedication to liberty.
- Exaggerated; inflated: He has an exalted sense of his importance to the project.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 7 letters in EXALTED: A D E E L T X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXALTED, to go: EXALTED?
Rearrange the letters in EXALTED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EXALTED
6 letters out of EXALTED
5 letters out of EXALTED
4 letters out of EXALTED
3 letters out of EXALTED
2 letters out of EXALTED
Contextual use of EXALTED
What's nearby EXALTED
Lookup in Wiki for EXALTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXALTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXALTED"