Is EVASION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVASION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is not literally false but that cleverly avoids an unpleasant truth
- noun - the deliberate act of failing to pay money
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
- The act or an instance of evading.
- A means of evading; a subterfuge.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 7 letters in EVASION: A E I N O S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVASION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVASION, to go: EVASION?
Rearrange the letters in EVASION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EVASION
6 letters out of EVASION
5 letters out of EVASION
4 letters out of EVASION
3 letters out of EVASION
2 letters out of EVASION
Contextual use of EVASION
What's nearby EVASION
Lookup in Wiki for EVASION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVASION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVASION"